Yesterday I went on a few errands. I brought my iPod with me, but put it in my reusable grocery bag while I was in Byerly's. When I got to the checkout line, the cashier was a really sweet old man who handed me my keys out of the bag, and then he held up the iPod and said, "Do you want to hang onto the treasure?"
Awww.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aww indeed!
This makes me think of my last day in London, when I redeemed my Oyster card (pass on the Underground) for the rides I had not used. I accidentally forgot a five pound note at the window, the older man working there called after me. When I ran back to the window, he said with a glint in his eye, "There you are, love."
And my reaction was "aww," as well. And then Charron kind of ruined my reaction by insulting me and saying, "Ha, if someone in America had said that to you, you'd be suing for sexual harrassment!"
Guh.
Post a Comment